POWER.A
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
POWER.A

POWER.A forum for server 3

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bet you didn't know I could speak Italian!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Badger
Admin
Badger

Bet you didn't know I could speak Italian! Empty
PostSubject: Bet you didn't know I could speak Italian!   Bet you didn't know I could speak Italian! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 7:28 pm

ho altri da attaccare, non è necessario attaccare lui Smile

Ringraziamenti, ho osservato sul vostro profilo ed ha detto che siete italian. Ringraziamenti per essere amichevoli
Very Happy

ok provo Smile

È un membro della nostra alleanza e potreste smettere di attacare suo soddisfate?

i no speak english sorry

tweedy? what is?

Hi, could you please stop attacking our member, tweedy?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://tortoisewarriors.forumotion.com/
Lone Ranger
Good user
Good user
Lone Ranger

PostSubject: Re: Bet you didn't know I could speak Italian!   Bet you didn't know I could speak Italian! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 9:19 pm

*cough Translator cough* Wink
Back to top Go down
badger19

PostSubject: Re: Bet you didn't know I could speak Italian!   Bet you didn't know I could speak Italian! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 9:26 pm

this is an english server. attack the asp off this dude
Back to top Go down
Badger
Admin
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Bet you didn't know I could speak Italian!   Bet you didn't know I could speak Italian! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 9:47 pm

badger1984 wrote:
this is an english server. attack the asp off this dude

That would just be rude!
Back to top Go down
http://tortoisewarriors.forumotion.com/
badger19

PostSubject: Re: Bet you didn't know I could speak Italian!   Bet you didn't know I could speak Italian! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 9:58 pm

i think its rude to come onto an english server and not speak english
Back to top Go down
Lone Ranger
Good user
Good user
Lone Ranger

PostSubject: Re: Bet you didn't know I could speak Italian!   Bet you didn't know I could speak Italian! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 11:25 pm

and I think that speaking english in a country where people cannot speak it is quite funny...
Back to top Go down
Lord Flashheart
Good user
Good user
Lord Flashheart

PostSubject: Re: Bet you didn't know I could speak Italian!   Bet you didn't know I could speak Italian! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 2:36 am

All very random
Back to top Go down
Kamaz
Newby user
Newby user
Kamaz

PostSubject: Re: Bet you didn't know I could speak Italian!   Bet you didn't know I could speak Italian! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 2:43 pm

I've met quite a few players on S1 before I got catad into oblivion who didn't speak english. Or if they did, they didn't speak it well.
Or maybe that should be write.
Anyway, english isn't my first language either, but at least you can make sense out of what I put down. I hope so, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Lord Flashheart
Good user
Good user
Lord Flashheart

PostSubject: Re: Bet you didn't know I could speak Italian!   Bet you didn't know I could speak Italian! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 3:20 pm

I understand you well enough Kamaz

And I have been an Englishman since birth
Back to top Go down
Diego
Newby user
Newby user
Diego

PostSubject: Re: Bet you didn't know I could speak Italian!   Bet you didn't know I could speak Italian! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 3:38 pm

lol ^^

well since i am born in italy, now live in germany i can understand u guys might think wtf they dun learn/speak english? Very Happy

Since 3 years english is teached in italian shools when i know it right, b4 only french was the foreign language we learned in early stage shools Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kamaz
Newby user
Newby user
Kamaz

PostSubject: Re: Bet you didn't know I could speak Italian!   Bet you didn't know I could speak Italian! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 4:19 pm

I tried learning french but I didn't exaclty to very well... I ended up knowing a single sentence off by heart, which, if I remember rightly, translates to english as: Help me please, I have a headache because I ate my goldfish.
The only other foreign language I know is german. I used to be able to hold an entire conversation with a friend of mine from germany, but it's been a while since I last spoke a word of it.

On the note of languages, have you noticed that once you've learned one, you tend to think in that one sometimes?
Back to top Go down
Diego
Newby user
Newby user
Diego

PostSubject: Re: Bet you didn't know I could speak Italian!   Bet you didn't know I could speak Italian! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 6:34 pm

ghmm not really, cuz i can speak many languages perfect~
my motherlanguage italian, german also perfect, french also(pretty similar to italian though) and spanish i am learning in uni atm ^^

Usually i think in the language where i am like in ger i think ger~
Back to top Go down
Lord Flashheart
Good user
Good user
Lord Flashheart

PostSubject: Re: Bet you didn't know I could speak Italian!   Bet you didn't know I could speak Italian! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 10:20 pm

German is a strong powerful language.

Ex-wife is from there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bet you didn't know I could speak Italian!   Bet you didn't know I could speak Italian! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bet you didn't know I could speak Italian!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
POWER.A :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: